This double IPA is hazy orange, dense bubbly white head, good lacing. Aroma - big tropical fruits, sweet fruity malts, grapefruit pith, lots of pithy resinous fruits, super aroma. Taste as the aroma, great background of sweet fruits, mango, tropical notes, juicy citrus, resinous hops, good bitter sweet balance, complex flavour, so drinkable for the abv, cracking stuff.
Beer Style: Double IPA
Origin: Galway, Ireland
Food Pairing: Glazed Meat and Steaks
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status