For this collaboration with our friends across the Irish Sea at Cloudwater Brewing Co, we set a challenge to each other. As we both enjoy turning up the volume and letting loose, that challenge became to make a beer the other brewery would really enjoy for an all day knees up!
Since 1927 the Electricity Supply Board have been lighting up the party and amplifying the session. In fact, we wouldn't have a beer or a party without them and their lovely power. This ESB ale is a tribute to electrifying the session.
It’s a bitter ale, an extra special traditional English classic style, burnt red, clear with a cream-white head, carrying notes of caramel and toffee, with a smooth malt finish. Comes in at 6% abv.
Enjoy it with the lights on and the party turned right up.
Beer Style: Bitter Ale
Origin: Sligo, Ireland
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status