A pastry stout, mimicking a spiced hot chocolate, a classic Mexican winter drink.
Tasting note: Sweet and silky, with complex, yet balanced notes of cocoa cinnamon and vanilla, with hints of spicy pepper.
Appearance: A deep, jet black color with a gentle off white head.
Smell: Rich milk chocolate, hints of coffee, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Taste: Sweet milk chocolate complemented by a balanced hint of cinnamon, cream and vanilla, with spicy notes.
Mouthfeel: Silky smooth, soft carbonation
Beer Style: Stout
Origin: Sligo, Ireland
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status