Introducing Locavore 2020 – This year’s Wicklow Wolf seasonal fresh hop release, brewed with hops from their very own hop farm. This is the 7th edition of Locavore and they have brewed a Dry Irish Stout sourcing the finest Irish ingredients – their own hops, Malted Barley from The Malting Company of Ireland, Athgarrett Malt and Craftsman Malt Co and Wicklow Mountain water.
Locavore is a beer that champions local ingredients, terroir and sustainability. This year, they have teamed up with Clara Carbon to help make Locavore 2020, the first Carbon Neutral beer produced in Ireland by offsetting the carbon emitted in producing this beer.
Beer Style: Stout
Origin: Wicklow, Ireland
Hops: Wicklow Wolf Hop Farm: Cascade, Chinook, Challenger, Bramling Cross, Perle, Fuggles
Malt: MCI Pale, Athgarret Malt, Minch Malt
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status