Exactly 12 months ago, they invited their good friend Shane in Dot Brew to join them to brew an intergalactic, space-age Black Double IPA called ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’. They hatched a plan to release two beers, and so they aged some of Guardians of the Galaxy for 12 months in specially selected Rum barrels. Hitchhiker’s Guide was born. A nod to the Galaxy hop heavy DIPA they released 12 months ago, this is a Rum Barrel Aged Dark Ale that is out of this world. With distinct rum characteristics coming through from the barrels, Hitchhiker’s Guide is bursting with coconut, rum & raisin flavours all support by a strong chocolate background. This is a beer to enjoy with friends.
Beer Style: Dark Ale
Origin: Wicklow, Ireland
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status