This is a true representation of a West Coast DIPA - reckless abandon for ABV and a dry-hopping schedule that just about pulls you back from the brink of losing your tastebuds into a blackhole. From the dankness, arise wafts of vanilla, orange and citrus fruits, right before you strap yourself in and dive headlong into a pineapple and grapefruit melange of beery goodness. For this little hop rocket, they have used Mosaic, Citra and Azacca at a total of 22g/l for the dry-hopping and established a big malty core by fully utilising their stores of Pilsner, Flaked Oats, Cara Munich and Cara Clair. This is combined with a low carbonation for plenty of flavour and a creamy mouthfeel. Don’t keep it canned up, let your emotions flow.
Beer Style: Double IPA
Origin: Wexford, Ireland
How Much Is Delivery?
- We charge a flat rate of €5.50 per order for domestic delivery (ROI & NI)
Where Do We Deliver?
- We offer 32 County Craft Beer Delivery across the full Island of Ireland via DPD Couriers(ROI & NI).
- We also offer EU shipping to a selection of European destinations. For more info on our EU shipping rates and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
When Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be processed for same day dispatch and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed for dispatch on the following Monday and are typically delivered the following working day (excluding Bank Holidays)
*** Covid 19 Notice: Although every effort will be made to maintain our next day delivery schedule, unfortunately due to above normal levels of demand placed on our delivery partners, occasional delays may be experienced. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
*** EU shipping times can vary from 3-6 days depending on the destination. For more information on EU shipping times please visit our shipping information page
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number. You can now use this tracking number to track your delivery on www.dpd.ie
- Visit dpd.ie and enter the tracking number you received from us via email to see your current parcel delivery status.
- Visit www.dpd.ie and select the "Chat" icon. You can then input your details and their support desk will be able to update you on your current parcel delivery status